Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sky Sky is offline

Default Mark Bittman has an opinion piece about the future of our food

On 2/2/2011 5:50 PM, ImStillMags wrote:
> http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...or-the-future/
>
> He's right on as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, too bad many of the suggestions are common-sense ways to improve
many things, especially the bottom lines for many budgets -- for states
& federal! Since it makes too much sense, it can't work, right? But of
course, the 'gubmints' can't operate that way - too many politicians
with too many interests that aren't 'of the people, for the people, or
by the people' (well, however that saying goes)!

Sky

Ultimate Kitchen Rule -- Cook's Choice!!