Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default Good website for rating/reviewing cooking appliances?

In article >,
Boron Elgar > wrote:

> On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:41:39 -0600, Melba's Jammin'
> > wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > "Janet" > wrote:
> >
> >> I haven't found one that reviews a broad range of brands. I'd like to know
> >> whether it is actually worth it to pay more for some of the "professional"
> >> equipment.

> >Oh, where is Kay Hartman when we need her? :-(

> She wound up with a high-end home range - A Garland, IIRC, although
> she investigated them all.
>
> Boron

That sounds right. I know she did a lot of research and talked to
dealers; some of those suckers required better gas connections that the
average house has, IIRC. I miss her.

--
Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
Holy Order of the Sacred Sisters of St. Pectina of Jella