Posted to rec.food.cooking
Goomba[_2_] Goomba[_2_] is offline

Default Good website for rating/reviewing cooking appliances?

Janet wrote:
> I haven't found one that reviews a broad range of brands. I'd like to know
> whether it is actually worth it to pay more for some of the "professional"
> equipment.

I don't know what you're looking for but I'll toss out there that we
recently took a cooking class in Charleston, using professional
equipment. I was shocked at how HOT! those big stoves got, the handles
and knobs all heated when the oven and rangetop were both on. I had
never used one before and wondered about how practical/safe they were in
a home kitchen?