Posted to alt.food.recipes
Leon Manfredi Leon Manfredi is offline

Default Lots of free recipes

Wrong apemans...... What you all have done is to submit this
conference to few users, who use this as their own private means of
communicating to one another, thereby shutting out progress,
besides, I don't like being "SUCKED IN", to joining some jerks page.
for what will probabley be some lousey, and meaningless recipe..

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 22:45:17 +0000, apemansmoothe