Ripon

Default Halloween and tea.

"Tea" > wrote in message >.. .
> I'm just wondering- are there any teas that people would recommend in
> celebration of Halloween or Dia de los Muertes?
>
> I did make molasses spice cookies, and they went wonderfully with my
> extra-milky Imperial Tearoom.

Dear Tea:

I am just putting some recommendation of tea with certain tea:

With chicken:- Keemun or Formosa Oolong or lapsang Souchong

With beef:- Yunnan, Keemun

With Egg dishes:- Darjeeling( You can add a slice of lemon if you
like)

Sea food or shrimp:- Keemun,Yunnan,Formosa Oolong, lapsang Souchong(
if the lobstar is grilled with butter and Garlic)

Dessert or fruits:-Darjeeling, Assam(strong with milk),Lapsang
Souching(If the desert is lemony)

With chinese or japanese dishes: Gunpowder green tea, Hojicha(For
smoky taste)or some sweety, fruity formosa Oolong

After all big meals:- Just have some good jasmin tea- relax and drink
With pumpkin dessert or pie:- Try some Yunnan-Yunnan facy,imperial or
just Golden Yunnan.

Enjoy.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)