Ripon

Default Keemun

(ChineseTea) wrote in message
(Ripon) wrote in message

> > Dear Chinese Tea:
> > Yes i knew Keemun is from Anhui province but didn't know In chinese
> > its called Qi Men. Thanks a lot. But what is the meaning of QI?
> >
> > Ripon
> > (From Bangladesh)

> Dear Ripon,
>
> Qi means magnificent or extreme cold.
>
> Most chinese black tea are named after it s origin.
> For example:
> Ying De Hong of GuangDong, Ying De
> Yi Hong of Hubei, YiChang
> Chuan Hong of Sichuan
> Hu Hong of Hunan
>
> It doesnt really have a meaning to it. It means it is from that province or county.
>
> If you like Keemun type black tea you should try Ying De Hong.
>
> Chinese Tea
> (From China)

Dear Chinese Tea:

Ni-Hao( Thats all chinese i know). I am very happy to meet someone
here from mainland China. Your information is very resourceful to me.
Yes I am a Keemun lover. daily i drink 3-4 cups of different Keemun.
Do you know which vendor or which company in China sell Ying De Hong?
All i knew about Guandong is another uprising HongKong. Have you ever
try Shicuan Black? My order of this tea from Imperial Tea court is on
the way. I will be happy if you can put some of your knowledgable
comment about this tea. Thank you.

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)