davidberg davidberg is offline
Member

A graduate of Villanova Law School and Bucknell University, I have over 13 years of jury trial experience. I served for five years as a Senior Assistant District Attorney and DUI Prosecutor, and know all the maneuvers and tactics prosecutors and police officers use in PA DUI cases. More importantly, I have handled more than 100 DUI trials and over 1,000 evidentiary hearings.

This work experience has helped me to see all sides of a criminal case and therefore to better serve my clients. My cases have ranged from defending Pennsylvania DUI offenses to vehicular homicide with a high rate of success.