Ripon

Default Keemun

Michael Plant > wrote in message n

> Ya got yer orchidy keemuns, yer winey keemuns, yer flowery keemuns, yer
> nearly smokey keemuns, yer knock-yer-socks-off keemuns, and yer delicate
> keemuns. Ya got yer el cheapo keemuns and yer empty-yer-wallet keemuns. But,
> to reiterate the wisdom from above, they are to the last, good, goody, and
> yummy. Nor have I ever met a keemun I didn't like. SpecialTeas' Hao Ya A is
> fine and the price is right enough for me. (Thought to check it out before
> posting this, and see that this tea is sold out. Was on a 40% discount, too.
> Say Lavi)

OH! Michael-orchidy, winey,flowery,smokey yummy I like that. yes I
have tried all of them except Keemun Mao feng green. My wallet is
always in threat for tea. Anyway I really like the way you discribed
the different taste.From your discription i can tell you are a Oolong
lover.

> And, Space permitting, feel free to steep it a second time; the second might
> not be quite as good as the first, but why the heck not?
>
> By the way and not for nothing, I could see a keemun mixing very happily
> with a Bangladeshi tea.

YES,you are right, Keemun is great with Bangladeshi CTC. And soon you
will have that taste.

> Best,
> Michael, BS, MS, FBNTE
> (from Brooklyn)
>
> PS: Ripon, are you planning a trip to Brooklyn?

Yes, Michael I am planing to come to NY to visit all you guys-you,
Lew. Well can i send you private mail cause this is a tea talk group.
I guess Lew talked with you about me. Lots to say to you my friend. I
will bring lots and lots of Bangladeshi tea for you guys.