Daniel

Default Keemun

Hi Ripon,

There can be many kinds of Keemun. In China, you can actually seek out a tea
master to custom make different kinds of Keemun for you, such as Mao Jian
Keemun.

Keemun Mao Feng is a Black tea. It is produced by using Mao Feng tea leaves
in the process of making Keemun. Similarly, Keemun Hao Ya is produced with
young bud leaf. A and B is just the quality (if I'm not mistaken).

Respectfully,
Daniel
http://www.TeaSpring.com

> "Ripon" > wrote in message
> om...
> > Tea lovers:
> >
> > How many kinds of Keemun are there? What's the differences are between
> > Keemun Mao Feng, Keemun Hao Ya A and Keemun Hao Ya B? How is Keemun Mao

> Feng
> > Green tea? I am a Keemun lover, just curious to know about your

thought.