Posted to rec.food.cooking,alt.hvac,rec.pyrotechnics,sci.physics

Default Purely-Natural Gas-Fired Blue-Flame Infrared Radiant Heater

Gee, you got to get that sinus cleared up. PHEW!!!!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"TimR" > wrote in message
On Jan 23, 5:22 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
> wrote:
> Farts are odor that has methane added.
>
> --
> Christopher A. Young
> Learn more about Jesus
> www.lds.org

Here's the problem with your approach to theory. You only
look at the
evidence that supports your stance, but really these add
little of
value. It is much more efficient to look for contrary
evidence.

And I can provide some.

My farts do NOT stink.

Case closed.

At this point it is sufficient to gracefully admit I am
rightt.
Congratulating me on my brilliance is optional.