Eric

Default A Tea Addicts Strange Compulsion

Hi ALl,

Its me once again starting a new thread!!! I just wanted to mention
that in addition to having a tea addiction and by no means does this
counter insert with that of a caffeine addiction I would like to add
one other odd thing I do . I Count teas !!! Yes, thats right I
actually count how many I drink per day. It started back in Nov. '02
when I actually began counting teas and I made the goal of drinking
sum total 1,000. As of the current moment 8:19:15 (10/13/03) I've
reached a staggering (or is it???) 789 teas with the count having
started once again back in November.

I wonder if I am the only person in the world doing this bizarre
compulsion. Its a goal albeit, a strange though innocuous one, but a
goal nonetheless.