Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Starbucks Korea Now Using Real Cups

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 08:43:59 -0800 (PST), spamtrap1888
> wrote:

> You can get a better cup at McDonald's.

That's exactly what I concluded. I was only there because I was early
for an appointment and it was downstairs from where I was to be.
Shoulda gone upstairs and gotten a free cuppa coffee from there, but I
*so* wanted a bagel with cream cheese and lox... You can only imagine
how I felt ending up with no bagel and a horrible, weak cup of coffee.