Kingsley Kingsley is offline
Member

Location: London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gz View Post
On Jan 14, 6:50*am, Kingsley
wrote:
Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be
anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises
don't count though.

In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an
amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.

What's yours?

--
Kingsley

I hate chains !!!!!!!!! Some are good but chains are just chains.
I really like a family owned restaurant.

But, I like my brothers Hard Times Cafe & Cue

Shakey's Pizza ??

I probably have eaten more McDonalds than anything.
I used to like McDonalds when they were FAST, back in the 70's.
They are SLOWWWWWW NOWWWWWWWW

greg
Chains are just chains and I would rather go to a family owned venue but that's not always possible. I've always wanted to try Shakeys, just to be able to say I've eaten there.

Olive Garden isn't bad either, their endless bowl of salad and bread sticks is certainly the higlight.

I don't mind Wagamamma but I prefer Miso, just because whenever I go to a Miso the place is always empty & quiet. Wagamamma is usually bustling and noisy...
__________________
Find your nearest Prezzo restaurant and book a table for free! Check for the latest Prezzo offers & specials available.

FoodBanter.com Database Error
Database Error Database error
The FoodBanter.com database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.foodbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.foodbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.