Ripon

Default tea addicts

(Tag! You're It, Sweetie!) wrote in message >...
> LOL. I suppose I might be a tea addict. I have been accused of it,
> even by my doctor. I don't keep track of how many pots, cups or mugs I
> drink in a day. I have started buying my Scottish Breakfast by the
> pound. I have a "tea emergency" kit in my purse. I don't always worry
> about proper brewing anymore if I don't have the time. I just pour the
> hot water over the tea in the T-sac or in the pot infuser or the teabag,
> wait until it reaches the color I like it to be and drink it. I drink
> several types of tea every day. My last two cups of tea before I go to
> bed are usually Russian Caravan. LOL. Yeah, I might be an addict.

Having many cups of tea doesn't make me feel I am an tea addict. I
always feel days are too short because I start drinking in the morning
and continue until I go to bed. I always maintain a stock of 13
different kinds of estate tea and 4 kinds of blend. In the morning
when I woke up, I always start with a strong buzz. I blend my own tea-
Keemun,Darjeeling,Lapsand Souchong and Bangladeshi strong CTC(A full
mug with milk and sugar).Then i drink Yunnan tea, after Yunnan
I drink little lighter Nepalese or Sikkim black tea, then feel for
another blend
I usally try irish blend, fresian blend or Pure Assam.By this time i
have my lunch and try some lapsang Souching with light crakers and
cheese. Then i try Keemun mao feng or Keemun Hao ya "A". Then I take
it easy with some Makaibari darjeeling(Thats my only estate I prefer)
after that its almost four or five p.m. I take a strong Bangladeshi
CTC tea with milk and suger. Then I come back home after work and have
a cup of wonderful blend with my wife-Keemun,Cylon,lapsang and
bangladeshi CTC. Then i drink some chinese black tea-Red peony,
Panyang Golden Tribute ,Sichuan black or something like this(By the
way, my little two and half years old daughter also share some sips
with me) Then I have my dinner and take some blend again depend on my
mood. Then little bit later I take some Japanese or Chinese green
tea.I am not attached with Oolong yeat thought I have three kinds in
my stock. I never count my cups neither follow any time frame. I just
follow my heart and drink. Am I a tea addict or a tea lover?

Ripon
(From Bangladesh)