AK

Default tea addicts

In article >,
Tag! You're It, Sweetie! wrote:
> LOL. I suppose I might be a tea addict. I have been accused of it,
> even by my doctor. I don't keep track of how many pots, cups or mugs I
> drink in a day. I have started buying my Scottish Breakfast by the
> pound. I have a "tea emergency" kit in my purse. I don't always worry
> about proper brewing anymore if I don't have the time. I just pour the
> hot water over the tea in the T-sac or in the pot infuser or the teabag,
> wait until it reaches the color I like it to be and drink it. I drink
> several types of tea every day. My last two cups of tea before I go to
> bed are usually Russian Caravan. LOL. Yeah, I might be an addict.

I usually drink 1/4th a cup before I leave work. Why so little? I'm
overly sensitive to caffeine on empty stomack. In the evening, I drink
one or two cups of fairly weak tea, or sometimes I don't drink tea at all.

My main addiction is drake's glazed apple pies, I eat anywhere from one
to three per day, usually all in one sitting. There's too much sugar in
them, three at once have a noticeable drugging effect. I'm addicted to
their taste, not to sugar, though.

I'm also a recovering book addict. I used to read all my spare time,
anything from Heinlein to Dostoevsky. It was bad enough to affect my
sleep, health, mood, etc.

addiction sucks in any guise.

-AK