Tag! You're It, Sweetie!

Default tea addicts

LOL. I suppose I might be a tea addict. I have been accused of it,
even by my doctor. I don't keep track of how many pots, cups or mugs I
drink in a day. I have started buying my Scottish Breakfast by the
pound. I have a "tea emergency" kit in my purse. I don't always worry
about proper brewing anymore if I don't have the time. I just pour the
hot water over the tea in the T-sac or in the pot infuser or the teabag,
wait until it reaches the color I like it to be and drink it. I drink
several types of tea every day. My last two cups of tea before I go to
bed are usually Russian Caravan. LOL. Yeah, I might be an addict.