Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Gz Gz is offline

Default Favourite Chain Restaurants

On Jan 14, 6:50*am, Kingsley >
wrote:
> Simple question: 'What's your favourite chain restaurant?' It can be
> anywhere in the world so long as it's a franchise. Fast food franchises
> don't count though.
>
> In the UK I think I'd say Belgo, they've got an unusual menu and an
> amazing selection of beers & ales from around the world.
>
> What's yours?
>
> --
> Kingsley

I hate chains !!!!!!!!! Some are good but chains are just chains.
I really like a family owned restaurant.

But, I like my brothers Hard Times Cafe & Cue

Shakey's Pizza ??

I probably have eaten more McDonalds than anything.
I used to like McDonalds when they were FAST, back in the 70's.
They are SLOWWWWWW NOWWWWWWWW

greg