Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default Questions for all

On 1/15/2011 5:15 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2011 16:37:33 -0600, bbq wrote:
>
>> I didn't know posting to a NG requires the poster to pretend they are in
>> a writing exam.

> Whenever the OP starts calling people "pieces of shit", "assholes",
> and "****wad trolls" for not interpreting his question to his liking
> then he opens himself up criticism from every possible angle.
>
> And that includes the way he phrased the question that caused him to
> get so bent out of shape so easily in the first place. Marty is just
> a blowhard looking for trouble.
>
> Did you notice that now he said wanted opinions on "bone-in/out" as
> his original motive for asking the question, yet that was not a part
> of the original question either? He doesn't even know what he posted
> or why.
>
> -sw

I don't like the name calling. But hell, it's just a ng. It's not
directed towards me, so I ignore it. I realize you and he will never
meet for a beer and/or barbecue..

If someone starts calling me names, call me a wuss, but I will just
ignore it and move on. I have many in my KF. But that's been reserved
for the spammer jerks. Not necessarily the people I just don't care for
the way they communicate, but do sometimes provide some conversation to
the topic..

BBQ