Posted to rec.food.cooking
Jean B.[_1_] Jean B.[_1_] is offline

Default Article: "Bad News for Paddington Bear: British Children ShunMarmalade"

pavane wrote:
> "sf" > wrote in message ...
> | On Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:58:58 -0500, "Jean B." > wrote:
> |
> | > I just started combining Nutella with the ever-so pricy
> | > Justin's version, which has a lot more flavor and some texture.
> |
> | I don't think I've seen that one. Is Justin's a grocery store or
> | specialty store item?
>
> Justin's is a totally delicious line of nut butters:
> http://tinyurl.com/5v8om6x
>
> My favorite is the maple almond butter, in convenient
> portion-control sizes.
>
> pavane

DON'T TELL ME THIS!!!! Yes, I find myself debating about getting
the little packets, but that would be even more expensive per
amount. OTOH, one can afford a packet--and the larger container
is not there demanding to be eaten.

--
Jean B.