Old 13-01-2011, 02:19 PM posted to rec.food.baking,rec.food.cooking

Default Wonderful Biscuits

On Jan 12, 7:23*pm, Bryan wrote:
On Jan 12, 2:51*pm, Mr. Bill wrote: Nothing better than fresh biscuits out of the oven...slathered with
butter!! *

However good they might be, it's pretty ridiculous to say there's
"nothing better."

I was going to say this, but thanks for saving me the trouble.

Biscuits are ok, and I find they have enough fat in them
that they don't need to be buttered. I usually just go with
jam.

My great-aunt made wonderful biscuits, but she's been
gone for years.

Cindy Hamilton