Old 09-01-2011, 09:07 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Mark Thorson Mark Thorson is offline

Default REVIEW: Trader Joe's Tuna in Green Curry and Tuna in Red PanangCurry

Steve Pope wrote:

Mark Thorson wrote:

On another topic, I've been thinking I've been limiting
myself too much by buying only their California olive oils.
This time, I bought their only Italian (Sicilian, actually)
olive oil. I just tried it a few minutes ago, and I was
not impressed.

Yes, that's not a particularly good one. What you might want
to try is their so-called "President's Reserve" Italian EVOO
which is a mix of Sicilian and Puglian oil. It's better than
80% of the pricey oils and has a high enough smoke point you
can sautee with it. It's also pretty inexpensive.

I'll have to look for that one. Thanks for
the recommendation.