Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] is offline

Default Congats to Kombat on His Special Day

Kendrick Photography wrote:

> Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>

> >*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her

> money
> >

> Joseph you would be wise to not engage with largai - he, along with
> several of his other stalkers (who worship some photographer named
> Kramer because of his success in business in Asia) have all but ruined
> what were once flourishing newsgroups. I wouldn't want to see the same
> occur here.
>
> Kenneth

It? has already happened and that not necessarily because, worthwhile or
otherwise because of your indicated reasons.

But rather an inevitable evolution....of these "newsgroups."

Specializations.

Blogosphere?

Other formats that exist as.

[...tap...tap...tap..] fomgernailes clicking on the faux surface, a slim
lovely girl shows the Alpha male to his place.....
--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.

Let the games begin!