Posted to rec.food.cooking
Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] Joseph Littleshoes[_2_] is offline

Default Congats to Kombat on His Special Day

LarbGai wrote:

> On Jan 8, 7:57 pm, Joseph Littleshoes wrote:
>
> >LarbGai wrote:

> >>******Never fear Fred, Steve is here posing as Kendrick Photography.
> >>Ya did'nt think he would miss his moment in the spotlight did you???

> >>*GRIN*

> >*Chuckel* we have our own PVC .... give this LarbGai a rune for her

> money
> >
> >--
> >
> >Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

> ****** As always Joseph I love your sense of humour.
> A pity many others out here in fairy land are not the same.
>
> Happy cooking.
>
> ;-)

My previous stratagemns were not an endorsement, rather the reverse
really, if anything they were an honour against you, a warning and a
subtle bribe against the evil of your minimal existance.

Like my self. Meaningless and Futile.

--

Mr. Joseph Paul Littleshoes Esq.

Domine, dirige nos.