Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Question about baking: springform pans

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 14:06:19 -0500, ravenlynne
> wrote:

> My thought was, it's smaller, thus deeper, so it would take longer.
> Anyway, it baked perfectly in 45 minutes and was delicious with
> raspberry drizzle.

I used the one flourless chocolate cake from chowhound.com that was 12
oz of chocolate and three eggs baked 15 min (I did 20) in an 8-inch
springform pan. It didn't set up right for me. It was supposed to
set up into fudgelike consistency in the refrigerator... maybe I
didn't let it sit long enough. It was very tasty, but it was more
like pudding than cake.

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.