Lew Bryson

Default Lambic tasting

"Davidlown" > wrote in message
> Lew,
>
> Thanks for the post....excellent. You almost turned up my breakfast with

the
> thought of wine snobs with their sour puss's from the lambics. Oh the

sight
> must have been horrific.

Well, the food person we had in our group was mostly a winer, and to be
fair, she held up fairly well. The fun thing was that only the beer people
had the guts to note the "whiffs of aged pigshit" and "barnyard aromas."

--
Lew Bryson

www.LewBryson.com
Author of "New York Breweries" and "Pennsylvania Breweries," 2nd ed., both
available at <www.amazon.com>
The Hotmail address on this post is for newsgroups only: I don't check it,
or respond to it. Spam away.