Dee Randall

Default Cool Whip

<snip>Anyway, I'd skip both of them and critically evaluate any recipe
containing CoolWhip to determine whether "real" foods could be
substituted with similar results.

Hm ... my bias against highly processed foods is showing.
-j<snip>

I think I've never cooked with CoolWhip for the reasons you have given, as
they always seem to have an ingredient I don't have, or something about the
recipe is not to my liking.

I have the same bias. Thanks for answering. I'm glad to know that I'm not
missing anything.

Dee