Posted to rec.food.cooking
projectile vomit chick[_3_] projectile vomit chick[_3_] is offline

Default HELP!!! BAD coffee from a drip machine

On Dec 20, 7:52*pm, Theodore Edward Stosterone
> wrote:
> 'k.... *It's just the wife and I and our 12-cup machine cratered. *We
> buy whole bean coffee from a variety of sources, and it's always been
> OK-Good.
>
> We bought a cheap Black and Decker "6 cup" (read 3-cup) coffee machine
> (kinda' like you see in hotels). *We grind the beans like we used to,
> use the same water, same... yadda yadda yadda.
>
> It made a couple "pots" OK. *But lately, the result has been AWFUL...
> bitter, blecky, undrinkable.
>
> Any help?
>
> TIA,

Those smaller coffee makers make crappy coffee, period. Just get
yourself a 12-cup Mr. Coffee, the plain one. They are $12 or $14
bucks at Target.