Posted to rec.food.cooking
Boron Elgar[_1_] Boron Elgar[_1_] is offline

Default Dangerous Duo In San Diego

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:49:27 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Boron Elgar" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:04:04 -0000, "Ophelia" >
>> wrote:

>>><sigh> It's ok for some........
>>>
>>>Jealous O although I am expecting Boron and Barb to turn up at my door at
>>>some point
>>>--

>> This is a most intriguing idea.

>Please do keep it in mind.... Bonny Scotland awaits....)
>
>--

I hear you are trying to give Barb a run for the-worst-winter-ever
over there. A poster from another group I frequent and who lives near
Edinburgh says it is the worst they've had in decades. How is it by
you?

Boron