Tommy

Default Alcohol shrinks brain & no stroke benefits

Something that is interesting about the science and medical field
especially in the academic departments is the publish or perish clause.
Many things that are published is just to "save their job" and are
really useless. Any study that been done with such few MRI tests is
purly usless,there are not enough data points to make any claim. Enjoy
your brews is my view.\\