Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default Mass produced vs. Organic Free Range Eggs

On Sat, 4 Dec 2010 14:59:22 +0000 (UTC), Dan L wrote:

> Since you state you have a back yard, you can have chickens. Most
> communities and cities now allow chickens in the back yard.

What a Jill statement.

Do you have a list of those cities?

Just because *your* city allows chickens, don't assume that all
cities allow chickens. Many large cities and small communities do
not allow either.

Regardless, how many of us would raise chickens if they were legal?
Excluding Om. I certainly don't want to be known as the chicken
guy. And certainly not the ostrich guy either.

-sw