Posted to rec.food.restaurants,alt.food.fast-food
Sqwertz[_25_] Sqwertz[_25_] is offline

Default The Stench of Subway

On Thu, 2 Dec 2010 20:04:55 -0600, Jerry Sauk wrote:

> "Retirednoguilt" > wrote in message
>
>> My palate
>> enjoys chicken, fish, shellfish, octopus, squid, venison, antelope, pork
>> and even lamb far more than beef. I guess that there's no accounting
>> for taste.

> Most of those foods are not available at fast-food restourants. Excapt
> maybe long-john silver's has a lot of the seafood items. Personally I would
> never set foot in that store because I hate Fish, but, fo rpeople that like
> it I'm sure it's a really good restourant.

LJS has the first two, and on back to the subject at hand, Kili and
TFM HATED the stench of Long John Silvers. I've been meaning to go
there ever since but that stench has driven me away.

I used to live near a LJS (within smelling distance at 1999
Channingway Court, 43232). Right near a Subway, matter of fact.

Fast Food is dead. Lone live local, slow food.

-sw