Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default New Olive Oil Boutique in Santa Cruz

On 30 Nov 2010 20:55:50 GMT, notbob > wrote:

> For the same reason as McDs. People are basically sheep.

I don't think that's how McDonald's got to be so large. I remember
when fast food was an innovative idea and their fries were to die for
before the food police made them quit using the fat that made them so
tasty. Nowadays, no other fast food joint in the same category can
touch their fries. Not even In N Out - which I would put a notch
above McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, Carl's and Jack in the Box
(did I leave anyone out?).

--

Never trust a dog to watch your food.