mhasenfuss mhasenfuss is offline
Member

[quote=Meg;1093]Does anyone know of a sugar cookie recipe that mimics The Orginal Cookie
company's sugar cookies? I have tried 6 different recipes so far, and none
come close. They were moist and chewy. I have been looking ever since
Mrs. Fields bought out the chain.

-Margaret

\\ o o
|\/ o\ o
o Margaret St. John

|/\ / Let it snow!!
http://www.silverthorn.org/mstjohn
///[

I used to manage an Original Cookie Company and although I don't know the recipe (since they came in frozen dough form). If the issue is the texture(moist and chewy), try cooking the regular size cookie for 7 minutes on top and bottom shelf (each). Also turn the trays around. This allows for balanced cooking.