Posted to ba.food,rec.food.cooking
Steve Pope Steve Pope is offline

Default New Olive Oil Boutique in Santa Cruz

Melba's Jammin' > wrote:

> spamtrap1888 > wrote:

>> Wandered over the hill in part to have lunch at "The Greek," and found
>> "True Olive Connection," on Lincoln Ave in downtown Santa Cruz, a
>> joint like the one on Campbell Ave. in Campbell, which came up in a
>> discussion on r.f.c. By "like" I mean "also has many types of olive
>> oil in special dispensing urns."

>Must be the latest foo-foo food trend. I know of at least three within
>25 minutes of me.

I know of a couple such places. I am not sure of it as a business plan
either.

That being said successfully buying top-quality olive oil can be a
challenge. If these businesses convince enough people that they have
the solution to this problem, then they may do okay.

Steve