Old 28-11-2010, 04:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] wheresjohnny@webtv.net is offline

Default What happened to marble cake mixes?

In the last couple years it seems all brands except Duncan Hines (which
I don't like as much) stopped selling them at the exact same time. Why?
Even all the name tags on the shelves were gone to signal they weren't
coming back. It was my favorite box cake mix, and Betty Crocker,
Pillsbury, and even the store brands like Shoprite just disappeared.
Trying to make my own wasn't nearly as good. Is the mix anywhere and
what happened?

John