Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Arthritis and diabetes

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> look at different matress that is more joint friendly, Lee

Another thing I discovered when Angela was little was multiple pillows. I
had been diagnosed with diabetes but not the problems that caused the pain.
I was so exhausted, I would just lie down on the floor because I couldn't go
anywhere else. Angela would put a pillow under my head. And then under one
hand, the other hand, each foot, my elbows, however many pillows she could
find! I had a lot of little throw pillows because she liked to play that
the floor was hot lava. You couldn't step on the floor. Only the pillows.

Anyway... I noticed that wherever she put a pillow, there was no pain. So
now I keep a lot of pillows in the bed.