Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Arthritis and diabetes

two things spring to mind, broccoli has naturally occuring aspirine, sp and
you might track your food in a food journal for a month to see if there are
foods that make it worse, if i eat egg plant i am miserabley stiff for days,
if i don't get a migraine to go with the stiffness i consider myself
lucky... the research says there is no hard evidence to support this but
food i eat directly affects how my joints feel, so along with eating what is
good, look at what might inflame your particular joints,