Creamy Goodness

Default Electric "Smokers"

Ok, first off no flames here, I'm only asking a question. I saw a smoker at
Home Depot the other day, can't remember the brand, but it used an electric
element as a burner, with water pan and all that. You add hardwood to the
bottom and the element heats the smoker and wood.

Are these worth it? I think it was $40. The construction looked decent, no
gaps where the lid met the sides, racks left a little to be desired, but no
biggie for $40. Seems like it would give off consistent heat, something you
obviously want, smokes the same as other smokers do, etc.

Please no flames, I'm just trying to get an honest opinion and to see how
many people have used one of these.