NanaJenn NanaJenn is offline
Member

Location: In a small rural town with my sweetheart.
Smile National Cookie Day

Hi everyone,

December 4th is National Cookie Day and to celebrate it I am inviting everyone to share your favorite cookie recipes on Holiday Recipes Collection.

All you have to do is share your recipe, have family and friends rate it and if it gets top ratings, you and your cookie recipe will be featured on the homepage of Holiday Recipes Collection.

I would love to see some new and delicious recipes. Get started by going to Do You Like To Share Your Recipes

Thanks to all and have a great day!
NanaJenn

"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." - Virginia Woolf

http://www.holiday-recipes-collection.com/