Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Golden California Girls Golden California Girls is offline

Default Non-Buffet Chinese Restaurants in Dallas

On 11/8/10 4:31 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Nov 2010 00:56:05 -0600, Damaeus wrote:
>
>> In news:rec.food.restaurants, Sqwertz > posted on

>>> chowhound.com
>>> epicurious.com
>>> yelp.com
>>> Usenet: dallas.food

>> You think I didn't think to try those first? I want opinions on the food,
>> too. Any restaurant I call from your list will tell me their food is
>> wonderful, whether they have a buffet or not.

> Apparently you're at all familiar with any of those sites or
> groups. So, no. You did *not* try any of those sites/groups.

I believe he is totally familiar with those sites as they exist outside of
San Francisco and New York. 10 reviews for a place, 4 by the owner and 4
by the competition and 2 by locals that either don't have a clue or have a
bone to pick. That is normal for the rest of the USA.