Mark Lipton

Default Santa Fe Experiences

Ed Rasimus wrote:

> Second night was to an old (and still) favorite, Geronimo on Canyon
> Road. An incredible level of service. I told the maitre'd that if
> Michelin awarded stars in the colonies, they would most assuredly earn
> at least one.

<SNIP great sounding meal>

Ed,
Geronimo is also our favorite Sante Fe restaurant, based on two
visits over the last two years. This year, I got a 5 minute impromptu
lecture from our waiter on the virtues of farmed-raised salmon from NZ.
I think one star is certainly appropriate. If they ever decided to go
"formal" and broadened their wine selection, a second star wouldn't be
out of the question...

Mark Lipton