Posted to alt.food.wine
st.helier[_3_] st.helier[_3_] is offline

Default "I also think that mature wines have much more savory tones..."

"Mark Lipton" wrote .....

> On a separate note, we are beginning to consider our next sabbatical
> leave in Spring 2012 and Jean's talking about Univ. of Cantebury! Stay
> tuned...

Now let me see - Spring (to you) is March/April 2012 - right?

This is a sensational time of the year to visit Canterbury (you may remember
your very VERY brief to Christchurch)

Only four hours drive through some very beautiful (and almost deserted)
country and you are in Central Otago - in Autumn, a host of yellows and
golds and lakes and mountains and vineyards!

I promise that most of the earthquake damage will be cleared and repaired
(yes, the University was affected) - and the aftershocks may have subsided.

Of course, being a Ca boy, you will feel right at home on shaky grounds.

You do realise that, with a little bit of persuasion, I "might" be available
to act as chauffeur for a few days - accustomed as I am to driving on the
correct side of the road.

Cheers

AB