Maria A. Maria A. is offline
Member

Default Give thanks by helping me with my Heritage Turkey

This is my first year preparing Thanksgiving dinner for my family. I wanted to go all out so I bought a Heritage Turkey. I bought it from Welcome to Sif Foods Inc - because they said their Heritage Turkey is also Organic and I'm hoping that makes it taste even better. I was just wondering if there is a certain way to prepare these kind of turkeys. We usually brine ours before cooking but I heard these kinds of turkeys do not require brining. Any tips?