Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kate Connally[_2_] Kate Connally[_2_] is offline

Default dinner this week

Yesterday I made bbq spare ribs, Ranee's cornbread, collard
greens cooked with some smoked ham hocks, and I bought some
garlic smashed potatoes from Applebee's. I had my latest
fad pineapple ginger ale with it.

Ranee's cornbread is delicious. Thanks for the recipe
Ranee. The ribs were just baked and then basted with
Jack Daniels BBQ sauce (not my favorite but for some
reason I happened to have it on hand. The collards were
frozen chopped greens. I had 2 huge smoked ham hocks
and I got a ton of meat off them to put back in the pot
with the greens. Yum. Yum. Yum.

Kate
--
Kate Connally