Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ravenlynne Ravenlynne is offline

Default 50 Sandwiches to Eat before you Die

On 10/24/2010 10:27 PM, Bob Terwilliger wrote:
> BBB wrote:
>
>> http://www.thesmartset.com/article/article10141001.aspx
>>
>> I think I've eaten about 15 of these. Time to get busy?

> I've had 30 of them, but I wish I had *not* tried a chip butty. They're
> revolting.
>
> Bob

After going back and looking at the descriptions, instead of 20 I've had
27. They sell a chip butty po-boy in New Orleans. I did note that the
photos of "poboy" and "muffelata" look nothing like what I got in new
orleans and I lived there most of my life. We had poboys every single
friday in my childhood.

--
Currently reading: The Good House by Tannarive Due