Posted to rec.food.drink.tea
Space Cowboy Space Cowboy is offline

Default Taiwan reroasting

I do understand it is done in small quantities. Almost like someones
private stash. Also premium leaves are used. I am very sensitive too
overcooked anything. It just a tea I couldnt drink too much of on an
empty stomach. Its like cooked vegetables what you start out with and
end up with taste wise are two different things. What are the
repetitions to produce OB. I assumed it was one oxidation drying/
roasting step.

Jim