Posted to rec.food.drink.coffee
Michael \(piedmont\) Michael \(piedmont\) is offline

Default Esspresso and Millstone coffee

I have and esspresso machine, not top of the line but wrks for me, I'm
trying to find a (for me) smoother as well as dark roasted coffee, I have
limited experience with coffee tastes therefore limited with describing what
I find tasty.

There seem to be alot of coffee that has a (yuch) cigarette taste, once in
awhile I stumble upon a taste of coffee with a smooth taste.

Anyway, I have a $2.00 off coupon for any Millhouse coffee and I hoped to
find someone here that has experience with the brand who can suggest a good
Millhouse bean for a smooth coffee, and (not certain) in a dark or French
roast?