foodlover143 foodlover143 is offline
Member

Default Finagle a Bagel World Headquarters – Free Factory Tours!

77 Rowe Street
Auburndale, Mass 02466
617-213-8400
Free Tour of Finagle’s Bagel-Making Facilities
Tour our facility and see the bagel dough being made fresh every day. Enjoy our self-guided tour through the facility and learn the histories of both the bagel itself and Finagle a Bagel. From our start in Faneuil Hall in 1982 as Julian’s Cheesecakes, Inc. to our new bakery & dough facility and retail locations today, you will see how we have grown, our connection to the community, how we make the words best bagles, and what makes us one of the best places to eat in Boston for fresh sandwiches, bagels, soups and salads.
Self guided tours are available Monday – Friday, 8 am – 2 pm. The best times to view mixing are on Monday, Wednesday & Friday and the best times to view baking are on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.
Groups are welcome to a free guided tour of the facility by contacting us in advance to set up an appointment, 617-213-8428 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting or
Bagels are available for purchase from the factory at 77 Rowe St. in Newton by the bag (of six-one flavor per bag) from 1pm – 4pm. $3.00 per bag.
Bagel flavors are subject to availability and may only be available frozen. Cash only.
Plant Tour

This information has been posted by Leary PR for Finagle a Bagel