Posted to alt.coffee,rec.food.drink.coffee
Alan Alan is offline

Default Starbucks tells baristas to slow down

> wrote in message
> (Wall Street Journal) - Starbucks Corp. is telling its harried
> baristas to slow down — which may result in longer lines.
> (snip)

Maybe I've just been spoiled by my experience with more traditional coffee
houses in the SF Bay area, but every time I've been to Starbucks I've been
amazed at how long it takes it takes the baristas to come up with a simple
cappuccino --- it's like it's the first day on the job for everyone behind
the counter. I think they just lack experience and are never able to get
into an efficient rhythm. To have them slow down any more is going to make
for very edgy customers . . .