winemonger

Default Documentary about Robert Parker at Cannes

Mike Tommasi > wrote in message news:
> Nah, it's really a professional trade show, there is not much to do
> for visitors other than gawk at the stars. It is almost impossible to
> get in to see the films. OTOH, the films are simultaneously released
> throughout France, so you can see them in your own town more easily
> than at Cannes.

Oh I know it! I have had to work the festival, and it can be a real
horror show. Part of my job was watching back-to-back films in the
market, which was great, but outside of that it's pretty much an awful
scene.
I did drive from there to St.Emilion, however.....

winemonger